I’ve been really eager to try WET Ecstasy Silicone, as it’s a staff favorite, and I wanted to know what all the fuss was about.
Admittedly, I was more than a little skeptical about the so-called increased blood flow feature of WET Ecstasy Silicone lube. But, holy smokes, this stuff is for real. After about thirty seconds, a rush of cool tingling swept over me and it felt like the A/C just kicked on and was blowing right on my suddenly super slippery clit.
I’m a big fan of minty feelings in general, which is somewhat due to my naturally hot-blooded nature, living in steamy Florida and my tendency towards getting extreme sex flush. In order to fully and safely satisfy my mighty mint urges, my partner and I used this cooling lube along with my favorite minty textured condom, LifeStyles Fun Bumps.
It is difficult to put into words how amazing this lube is, but at the risk of sounding overly dramatic I’ve got to say, this lube could be life-changing for those who have trouble experiencing arousal. Akin to other clitoral stimulating lubes like Liquid V for Women or WET WoW, but more powerful, longer lasting and slick, this lube pushed me over the edge in no time.
- Damiana Leaf— A shrub used by Mayans as a potent aphrodisiac, which is still used in modern Mexico for sexual arousal and increased circulation to the genital areas.
- Gingko Biloba— An ancient Chinese herb used for an increase in cognitive awareness and sex drive. Some say it is particularly helpful for those with depression-based erectile dysfunction.
- Ginger Root— Another historically Chinese plant which is thought to stimulate the circulatory system, increasing blood flow to the genitalia.
- Passion Flower— This aphrodisiac from the Amazon lives up to its name, as it is said to create a heightened libido, while also having a calming effect on the mind.
- Puama— A part of traditional medicine in Brazil, this plant supposedly increases testosterone levels and decreases PMS and menstrual symptoms.
Interested in the origin of these lube ingredients? Read a full history of personal lubricants here.
As usual, the packaging engineering from WET was well thought out, as one-handed application of this lube was a breeze. The black, sparkly bottle has a sexy, sleek design and an extra grip on the side for less fumbling around during foreplay.
Please note that this lube will stain fabric and is not safe for use with silicone-based sex toys. However, it is vagina-friendly, latex and non-latex condom-safe, anal sex-safe, has minimal sugars (glycerin) and is paraben-free. So, just watch out for those sheets and silicone toys with this WET lube. Learn how to remove silicone lube stains from fabric here.
We laid out a towel to protect the comforter, and that sufficed in keeping it lube-stain-free, as not much of this lube was needed (no reapplication). Cleaning up the lube from our skin was surprisingly easy, with minimal soap and water needed to remove it.
I’m simply ecstatic about WET Ecstasy Silicone lube. As soon as this bottle nears on empty, I’m buying a backup.