While condoms are a fast and easy contraceptive tool, there are others out there that you may want to know more about. The Condom Depot Learning Center‘s staff of Safer Sexperts have compiled all of our hormonal contraception articles in one easy to find place to help you make an educated decision on what methods you want to use.
When looking at all of your hormonal contraception options, keep in mind that condoms are the fastest, least expensive, and most readily available way to protect yourself against unwanted pregnancy and STDs/STIs. Condoms are currently the only form of contraception that protects against BOTH.
Condom Depot’s Contraception Guides
- Guide to Birth Control
- Pregnancy: How Does It Happen?
- What To Do If You’ve Had Unsafe Sex
- What’s The Word on Male Contraception?
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Hormonal Contraception
- Intravaginal Ring Ready for Market
- The Lowdown on Vaginal Contraceptive Film (VCF)
- Silicone Lube and IUD’s?
- 10 Reasons to Wait to Have Kids
- Breastfeeding: Contraception and Dryness
- What the Contraception Mandate Means for You
- The Yuzpe Regimen
- Just How Ineffective Is The Pull-Out Method?
- The Dangers of Crisis Pregnancy Centers
- What is Breakthrough Bleeding?
- Is It Time for a Pregnancy Test?
- How Easy Is It To Access Condoms While In College?
- Finding The Right Condom Size
- How to Use a Condom
- How to Use a Female Condom
- Vasectomies and Condoms
- Plan B – Age Restrictions Lifted
- Some Emergency Contraceptives Found Ineffective For Women Over 176 lbs
- What to Do When Plan A Fails – Plan B Buying Guide
- Why Can’t Men Buy Emergency Contraceptives?
- American Pharmacies Providing Incorrect Information on Emergency Contraception
- Fake Emergency Contraception Pills